Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Here we go...again

Well, I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that very little has been going on here in Unfriendly Town. Living in Beis NAJM is about exciting as watching alfalfa grow. Possibly even less so.

Lots of people have had babies. Of course I'm not among those people.

I quit my job.

We went from being up to the eye balls in debt to being way way over our heads ( me not working didn't exactly improve matters).

I consider leaving my marriage at least once a day.

I have 2 new best friends. Their names are Zoloft and Xanax.

So, in the midst of all this, what's the most logical thing to do? Yes, thats right START ANOTHER IVF CYCLE!!!

7 comments:

Rachel Inbar said...

Well... good luck with... um, well... everything :-)

I think the considering leaving the marriage daily + IVF isn't the best combination. I've been there, though, so I can understand it.

Unknown said...

at least life won't be boring?

Rafi G. said...

hatzlacha

halfshared said...

I'm so sorry that things seem to be crashing in on you. I truly hope that you find true inner peace and happiness very soon. May you be zoche to see much bracha bimasei yadecha..Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

i hear you...i consider leaving my marriage daily as well. i guess i thought we'd fight less now that i'm pregnant. it's actually much worse now and i fear the stress will hurt the babies. anyway, i hope things turn around soon for you.

Modern Orthodox IF said...

I can relate to starting cycles when you're not ready... I always say I'm going to take a break -- but so often, I just start right in again with another cycle even though I know that emotionally, physically, and in every other way I really need the break! Good luck!!

Trying said...

Emotions run very high during treatments, and there can be lots of fighting. Taking all those hormones doesn't help much either...